We’ll be accepting applicants until
June 30, 2023.
Please apply before this closing date to be considered for this role.
American Red Cross Lifeguarding Instructor Wanted:
Work for a Great Team with a Lifesaving Mission!
Potential for a long-term position.
The Aquatic Connection, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected under the law.
The Aquatic Connection, LLC is seeking an experienced American Red Cross (“ARC”) Lifeguarding Instructor (“Instructor”) to provide high-quality lifeguarding and CPR training services as an independent contractor for our Aquatic Training Academy.
Our ideal candidate is a reliable and dedicated ARC Instructor who acts with integrity and trains to the ARC standard while conducting courses. If you are a self-motivated team player who has a passion for aquatics, loves to travel, and wants to make a lifesaving difference in communities nationwide, we are looking for you to join our team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, prepare, and execute American Red Cross Lifeguarding Courses
- Evaluate all candidates throughout the course
- Provide candidates with specific feedback to coach them in achieving course objectives
- Effectively communicate with Team Leaders, Clients, and Course Candidates
- Complete all course documentation
- Submit course completion paperwork to Team Leader
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload of self
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- A passion for working with adolescents and adults
- A keen eye for recognizing areas of strength and areas of improvement
- A reflective & growth mindset
- Ability to work independently and collaborate well with others
- Teaching experience
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Hold a valid American Red Cross Lifeguarding/CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
- Hold a valid American Red Cross Lifeguarding Instructor Certification
- Familiarity with all American Red Cross Lifeguarding Courses
- Must have reliable transportation
- Required travel within New England during the spring and summer months with occasional out-of-town overnight stays
The Aquatic Connection, LLC is based out of Vermont, yet The Aquatic Training Academy services clients nationwide. We are looking for instructors who are willing to travel to our Training locations.
- Per Training Pay
- We pay bonuses & commissions for great work
- Approved travel expenses paid for by Company
- Reimbursements for approved expenses listed in contract
THIS ROLE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Great communicator
- Fast implementer & self-starter
- Dependable & trustworthy
- Detail-oriented & hold high-standards
THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE…
- Someone who has a lot going on already and doesn’t have the time to commit to training during the busy season.
- Someone who isn’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Someone who needs a lot of direction and support.
- Someone who wants to be an entrepreneur and grow their own business. This position is for someone who is looking to grow with this company.
WHY THIS JOB IS AWESOME…
Working with The Aquatic Connection, LLC is an experience of a lifetime. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- The opportunity to travel and make a difference in communities nationwide
- A flexible work schedule
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you, and championing you.
- Your voice is heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company and the communities we serve.
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things are always evolving to provide the highest-quality training, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks, and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skill set or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Competitive compensation.
Ready To Join Our Team?
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’d like to be considered for this role and believe you have the qualities listed above to be successful, please complete our employment application by clicking here.
Then follow the steps below:
- STEP 1: Complete the Application by Clicking the “Apply Here” Button
- FINAL STEP: Email us at Careers@TheAquaticConnection.com with the subject line, type: “#JobOpp application has been submitted.”
- In the first paragraph of the email, tell me why you want this job.
Once you submit your responses, We will respond within 48 hours.
Be on the lookout for an email coming from: Careers@TheAquaticConnection.com
Congratulations, you made it to the end! We look forward to learning more about you.
This is an ongoing position. We want to work with you for years, not weeks.