Join Our Team As a Marketing Assistant!
The Aquatic Connection, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected under the law.
We’ll be accepting applicants until May 31, 2023.
Please apply prior to this closing date to be considered for this role.
Part-Time Marketing Assistant Looking To Grow Within Organization Wanted:
Work for a Great Team with a Lifesaving Mission!
Potential for a long-term position.
Marketing Assistant will work closely with our organization’s CEO to assist in promoting the mission, values, and programs of The Aquatic Connection — while also maintaining and exceeding sales goals — through strategic online, social media, and email marketing strategies.
- Writing and scheduling marketing materials such as newsletters, blog posts, and marketing emails
- Posting programs to online event calendars, community social pages, and other local online platforms.
- Creating and scheduling posts to social channels, including Instagram (feed and stories), Facebook (business page and private groups), and LinkedIn.
- Creating IG stories.
- Tracking metrics: social channel follows/likes, newsletter open rates, conversion metrics of newsletters, tracking customer journey/conversions
- Handling communication in our free Facebook communities
- Build landing pages, email marketing funnels, and other marketing assets in accordance with our specific strategies
- Proactive and always looking for more marketing strategies that can be created or improved.
- Delivers well ahead of deadlines.
- Researching and understanding our unique position in the market.
- Seeking out information about our target market by reading what’s current in the industry.
- Proactively studying online marketing strategies and keeping up with the shifts in this entrepreneurial space.
- Display a great, positive attitude, and is open to feedback and suggestions.
- Pivots quickly and is communicative of hold-ups in projects.
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Marketing Assistant will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload of self.
- Critical thinking, analytical, & problem-solving skills.
- Tech skills preferred include but are not limited to: Canva, Instagram stories, Mailchimp, WordPress, Weebly, Hootsuite, Vimeo, Google documents, DropBox, ClickUp, Facebook, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, QuickTime, Photoshop, Slack
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving environment and adhere to deadlines while producing high-quality work each and every time.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
SKILLS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Passion for working collaboratively with like-minded team members to help the team grow and learn.
- A problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- A keen eye for grammatical errors and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to work daytime hours in Eastern Time Zone.
- A quiet work environment, with a
- Cell Phone
- High-Speed Internet
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Strong Command of the Spoken and Written Forms of English
- High School Diploma or equivalent
WHAT THE AQUATIC CONNECTION MARKETING ASSISTANT DUTIES MAY LOOK LIKE IN A MONTH
- Creating and scheduling posts & stories for social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Creating, scheduling, and promoting upcoming programs in weekly marketing emails, newsletters, social media pages, online community event boards, etc.
- Creating, scheduling, and promoting blog
- Collaboration with team members to ensure all assets are in place.
- Creating opt-in pages
- Tracking metrics, open rates, and followers and presenting to CEO.
THIS ROLE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Love a challenge and are resourceful when it comes to figuring things out and making them happen.
- Can work alone and don’t need your hand held every step of the way.
- Can work under pressure where you might have multiple projects on the go with tight deadlines.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Are super organized and move quickly to ensure things get done effectively and efficiently.
- Are passionate about making a difference in communities across America by educating them about the importance of water safety and drowning prevention.
THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE…
- Someone who hasn’t read a business or marketing book or listened to a podcast or webinar… ever. A passion for business and personal growth is essential, and we all strive for personal and professional growth at every turn.
- Someone who has a lot going on already and doesn’t have the time and focus to really dive in.
- Someone who isn’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Someone who prefers to be front-facing in the business.
- Someone who wants to be an entrepreneur and grow their own business. This position is for someone who is looking to grow with this company.
WHY THIS JOB IS AWESOME…
- Experience in a fast-growing company where things change daily, new ideas come to life in a matter of weeks, and everybody is fully invested, every single day.
- The chance to stretch professionally. If there is a skill set or topic you’re interested in, this is the place to learn and challenge yourself.
- Your voice is heard! Every one of our team members has the chance to give input, create value and make a big impact on the future of our company.
- A team behind you that is cheerleading you, supporting you, guiding you, and championing you.
- Do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- Competitive compensation starts at $18/hour up to $24/hour and is dependent upon experience.
Ready To Join Our Team?
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you – now it’s time to take action and apply!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’d like to be considered for this role and believe you have the qualities listed above to be successful, please complete our employment application by clicking here.
Then follow the steps below:
- STEP 1: Take your personality assessment here
- STEP 2: Take the DISC assessment here
- STEP 3: (optional) Take the StrengthsFinders assessment here (please note there is a $19.99 fee to take this assessment, hence it is not mandatory and will not be held against you if you don’t submit it)
- FINAL STEP: Email Careers@TheAquaticConnection.com with the subject line, type: “#JobOpp application has been submitted.”
- In the first paragraph of the email, tell me why you want this job.
- Include your required assessments (steps 1 & 2) and the optional assessment if you chose to complete it.
Once you submit your responses, I will respond within 48 hours.
Be on the lookout for an email coming from: Careers@TheAquaticConnection.com
Congratulations, you made it to the end! I look forward to learning more about you.
This is an ongoing position. I want to work with you for years, not weeks.